Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peru - Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Q'enqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay

The city tour from 2pm – 6.30pm went to 5 places, with a tour guide speaking both Spanish and English:

Cathedral-Koricancha (also spelled Coricancha)

Sacsayhuaman (also known as Saksaq Waman)

Q’enqo

Pucapucara

Tambomachay, seemed like we needed reach there by walk through a path. I walked few steps, it felt so hard to move forward. My legs were so sore and I had a headache from the high altitude. We gave up visiting that place; we waited for everyone else by the bus. Steve asked Joe what’s there, he said, “Stones.”

You can plan to go to the above places by yourself if you prefer not to join the tour.

The last day in Cusco (also spelled Cuzco), Dec 29th, I bought a postcard, and thought to send it to someone. Besides our own home’s address that I could remember, I couldn’t remember any other addresses…. I wish you all receive this postcard that I sent to you in spirit! You knew the message, I was thinking of you all. I hope you received it!

The postcard we sent to our home address still hasn’t arrived yet!

旅团的2pm-6.30pm半日游是由一位导游口操西班牙语及英语带我们到5个景点:

Cathedral-KoricanchaCoricancha

SacsayhuamanSaksaq Waman

Q’enqo

Pucapucara

Tambomachay,这里要走一段路,只走几步,我的脚酸疼又高原头痛症,实在步步难行,放弃参观了,我们在巴士停处等他们回来。SteveJoe那里有什么,他说,石头。

若你不喜欢参旅团,可以计划自行去这些景点。

在离开CuscoCuzco)的那一天,1229日,买了明信片,想要寄给人,但除了记得自己家的地址外,根本写不出其他人的地址你就心灵感受我寄了这明信片给你吧!我想你已收到我在思念你!

寄给自家地址的明信片还没收到呢!

No comments: